The Concert Hall is home for the Danish National Opera, Aarhus Symphony Orchestra, the Royal Academy of Music Aarhus/Aalborg, the children’s theatre Filuren and Comedy Zoo Aarhus.
- Aarhus Symphony Orchestra plays year after year concerts at Symfonisk Sal.
- The National Opera produces large and small productions for tours and Store Sal in the Concert Hall.
- The Royal Academy of Music Aarhus/Aalborg arranges every week small free concerts with the students.
- Filuren produces children’s theatre that has its own small theatre hall in the center of the Concert Hall
- Guests visiting the Concert Hall have the opportunity to dine and drink a cup of coffee at the Hall’s restaurant and café johan r.
- Comedy Zoo Aarhus is every Friday and Saturday a playground for Danish standup.